Wednesday 25 July 2012

Hanging around...


I’ve spent the last couple of days lying on my back looking at the ceiling! It’s not very exciting.  I’m rather disappointed as Mum and Lady went shopping yesterday and I would liked to have seen the city as I haven’t been yet.

Mum’s behind on the washing and I’ve been lying on top of the pile in the spare bedroom. Several times Mum has walked in and walked straight back out having been dismayed by the ever increasing amount.  I told her if I could put myself in the washing machine I would but I can’t reach any of the door handles… or buttons… and the box of powder is far too heavy for me to lift off the shelf… assuming I can even jump that high.


I understand how she feels but oh, how I’ve longed for a bath.  I was becoming rather pungent and my ears were feeling very soggy until Daddy came to the rescue this morning.





After a nice long bath (aka trip to the washing machine) I am now feeling fresh as a daisy!  I’ve had a lovely lazy day spent hanging around in the sunshine.  I’ve seen pretty flowers and the dogs next door, I’ve seen bumble bees and clouds the shape of carrots!

I am now ready and raring for my day at nursery tomorrow with the Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment