Thursday 18 July 2013

Just a little note to say...

Dear people who have swept and mopped my floor lately, taken my bins out, cleaned my bathroom and hoovered my carpets, people who have prayed for me, with me and pointed me towards God's goodness again.

You know who you are.

What you don't know is just how much your servant heartedness has encouraged me this week. I am grateful for your kindness, willingness and wanting nothing-in-return-ness. I am so grateful for such a wonderful biological family, family-in-law, spiritual family and friends in general who have demonstrated such generosity (and I say this because my kitchen and dining room floor were particularly disgusting after a hectic and messy birthday party for the little lady even I didn't want to sort them out but you did!)

This is nothing more than a quick thank you and a general acknowledgement that through you God has provided for me and mine in so many ways I cannot begin to count them! 

So be encouraged people who have swept and mopped my floor lately, taken my bins out, cleaned my bathroom and hoovered my carpets, people who have prayed for me, with me and pointed me towards God's goodness again. I could not have made it through these past few hectic weeks without you.

As I approach d-day for munchkin number two I feel confident (albeit tired) because I know my God is a God who provides.

Lots of love to you all Holly, Hubby, Co-co and bump x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment